Create your own 900-symbol .CSV files in a spreadsheet and import them via email for custom WatchMaps.
1. Create – Create a spreadsheet in Excel or other program on your laptop or desktop. Give each section a title header (e.g. Real Estate). The Sector Title text labels are the header row / Row 1. Paste vertically or type lists of stock/ETF symbols for each custom sector into each of the 9 columns starting in Row 2. You can have more than 100 symbols, yet only the first 100 correct symbols will be visible. Next, save the 9-column spreadsheet as a CSV (.csv) file format and extension.
2. Email – Email l the .CSV file (or attach multiple CSV files) to yourself.
3. Select File – Open the email with the attached CSV file(s) directly on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the icon for the attached .CSV file in the email. The contents of the custom heat map CSV file should appear on the screen. Tap the Share icon in the top right corner to see the sharing menu. Select Open in StockTouch by tapping the StockTouch icon in the visible menu.
4. Import CSV- Select Import on screen to confirm you want to import the .CSV file. Your spreadsheet is now available in StockTouch under Your WatchMaps in the Heat Maps menu. It works exactly like any other heat map.
5. Use, Modify & Export – Select the More icon (circle with 3 dots) next to Your Watchmaps for advanced import, export & editing functions for custom Watchmaps. Multiple spreadsheets can be loaded and used on each device, once they have imported. (Note: only the visible custom WatchMap on your device syncs in iCloud)
If you would like sample custom WatchMaps to get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send them to you.